REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
REGISTER BEFORE 11/15 FOR EARLY BIRD PRICING!
Join us at the #1 rated foot and ankle surgical conference at the
Austin Convention Center Feb. 24-27, 2022!
Whether you come for the captivating sessions, hands-on workshops, or reconnecting with colleagues, ACFAS offers four days of learning as unique and as vibrant as the city of Austin itself! The ACFAS Annual Scientific Conference offers a wide range of topics so there is something for everyone, highly respected faculty, and the opportunity to enhance your knowledge and skills. Don't miss out on this once-a-year learning experience.
Don't think you'll be able to make it to Austin in-person this year?
Information on the ACFAS 2022 digital package is coming soon!
CALL FOR POSTERS
The poster submission site is now closed and will reopen on October 6, 2021
Poster Notification of Acceptance:
October 6, 2021
Poster PDF Submission Deadline:
November 10, 2021
Student Club Poster Abstract Submission Deadline: December 1, 2021
Student Club Poster PDF Submission Deadline: January 12, 2022
PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS - Wednesday, Feb. 23, 2022
|6:30 am – 5:00 pm||Registration||Registration|
|7:30 – 8:30 am||Instructional Courses||1. Techniques in 2nd MPJ Surgery
2. How I Evolved in my Practice: “I’d Never Go Back to That Again!”
|8:45 – 10:00 am||Instructional Courses||3. Opening General Session – Dr. Myron Rolle|
|10:00 – 10:30 am||Break||Break-in Exhibit Hall/Scan for CME|
10:30 am – 12:00 pm
4. International Hallux Valgus Symposium
5. You CAN Handle the Truth: Medical Legal Discussion
6. Can You Handle the Infection?
7. How to Handle the Ankle Instabilities
12:00 – 2:00 pm
||Break||Lunch in Exhibit Hall|
|2:00 – 3:30 pm||Educational Programs||8. International Sports Medicine Symposium
9. Taming the Tendon: Tendon Transfer Techniques
10. Cavus Foot: Beyond the Familiar Treatment Algorithm
11. Stand Out or Fit In?: “I Might Be a Minority But Science is Not Democracy!”
12. Military Session
|3:30 – 4:00 pm||Break||Break-in Exhibit Hall/Scan for CME|
|4:00 – 6:00 pm||Educational Programs||13. Hot Topics in Foot and Ankle Surgery: The Cost of Effectiveness and the Effectiveness of Cost
14. Next Level Ankle Fracture
15. Limb Salvage Rodeo!
|2:00 – 6:00 pm||Workshops||16. Minimally Invasive Surgery Workshop (Cadaver)
17. Medial and Lateral Ankle Ligament Instability Workshop (Cadaver)
|5:15 pm||Event||Resident and Student Networking (by invitation)|
|6:15 pm||Event||The Premier Connection (Opening Reception)|
Note: Schedule may be subject to change.