REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
REGISTER BY 2/9 BEFORE ONSITE FEES APPLY
Join us at the #1 rated foot and ankle surgical conference at the
Austin Convention Center Feb. 24-27, 2022!
Whether you come for the captivating sessions, hands-on workshops, or reconnecting with colleagues, ACFAS offers four days of learning as unique and as vibrant as the city of Austin itself! The ACFAS Annual Scientific Conference offers a wide range of topics so there is something for everyone, highly respected faculty, and the opportunity to enhance your knowledge and skills. Don't miss out on this once-a-year learning experience.
ACFAS 2022 COVID Policy and Protocols
ACFAS 2022 will take place on February 24-27, 2022 in Austin, Texas!
We are excited to welcome attendees in-person and are committed to providing an environment that helps ensure the safety and well-being of all members, faculty, exhibitors, staff and guests attending the ACFAS 2022 Annual Scientific Conference.
As part of that commitment, ACFAS will observe and comply with CDC guidelines, along with all state, local, and facility ordinances and regulations at all conference venues. Currently, the City of Austin mandates that face masks are to be worn regardless of vaccination status in or on city property, and on property the city owns, manages or controls. This includes the Austin Convention Center.
In addition to abiding by state and local mandates, all individuals will be required to comply with one of the ACFAS 2022 Health and Safety Policies and Protocols in order to enter our space.
- Attendees should upload their proof of vaccination ahead of time using our secure app. If you are unable to use the app, you can bring your digital or print vaccine card with you. Watch your email and check the ACFAS 2022 Health and Safety Policies and Protocols for instructions on how to submit your proof of vaccination.
- In lieu of proof of vaccination, those requiring a vaccine exception can upload a negative COVID-19 test within 48-hours of arriving at the conference using our secure app.
If you are unable to attend ACFAS 2022 in-person, we understand. ACFAS 2022 On-Demand will allow you to earn 23 CME credits with 13 recorded sessions. You will also be able to enjoy a live-stream of the ACFAS 2022 opening general session. More information on On-Demand available soon.
See y'all in Austin!
PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS - Wednesday, Feb. 23, 2022
|6:30 am – 5:00 pm||Registration||Registration|
|7:30 – 8:30 am||Instructional Courses||1. Techniques in 2nd MPJ Surgery
2. How I Evolved in my Practice: “I’d Never Go Back to That Again!”
|8:45 – 10:00 am||Instructional Courses||3. Opening General Session – Dr. Myron Rolle|
|10:00 – 10:30 am||Break||Break-in Exhibit Hall/Scan for CME|
10:30 am – 12:00 pm
4. International Hallux Valgus Symposium
5. You CAN Handle the Truth: Medical Legal Discussion
6. Can You Handle the Infection?
7. How to Handle the Ankle Instabilities
12:00 – 2:00 pm
||Break||Lunch in Exhibit Hall|
1:00 – 2:00 pm
||Event||ACFAS Region Membership Meetings (Gulf States, Midwest, Northeast)|
|2:00 – 3:30 pm||Educational Programs||8. International Sports Medicine Symposium
9. Taming the Tendon: Tendon Transfer Techniques
10. Cavus Foot: Beyond the Familiar Treatment Algorithm
11. Stand Out or Fit In?: “I Might Be a Minority But Science is Not Democracy!”
12. Military Session
|3:30 – 4:00 pm||Break||Break-in Exhibit Hall/Scan for CME|
|4:00 – 6:00 pm||Educational Programs||13. Hot Topics in Foot and Ankle Surgery: The Cost of Effectiveness and the Effectiveness of Cost
14. Next Level Ankle Fracture
15. Limb Salvage Rodeo!
|2:00 – 6:00 pm||Workshops||16. Minimally Invasive Surgery Workshop (Cadaver)
17. Medial and Lateral Ankle Ligament Instability Workshop (Cadaver)
|5:15 pm||Event||Resident and Student Networking (by invitation)|
|6:15 pm||Event||The Premier Connection (Opening Reception)|
Note: Schedule may be subject to change.