REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
REGISTER BEFORE 11/15 FOR EARLY BIRD PRICING!
Join us at the #1 rated foot and ankle surgical conference at the
Austin Convention Center Feb. 24-27, 2022!
Whether you come for the captivating sessions, hands-on workshops, or reconnecting with colleagues, ACFAS offers four days of learning as unique and as vibrant as the city of Austin itself! The ACFAS Annual Scientific Conference offers a wide range of topics so there is something for everyone, highly respected faculty, and the opportunity to enhance your knowledge and skills. Don't miss out on this once-a-year learning experience.
Don't think you'll be able to make it to Austin in-person this year?
Information on the ACFAS 2022 digital package is coming soon!
CALL FOR POSTERS
PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS - Wednesday, Feb. 23, 2022
|6:30 am – 5:00 pm||Registration||Registration|
|7:30 – 8:30 am||Instructional Courses||1. Techniques in 2nd MPJ Surgery
2. How I Evolved in my Practice: “I’d Never Go Back to That Again!”
|8:45 – 10:00 am||Instructional Courses||3. Opening General Session – Dr. Myron Rolle|
|10:00 – 10:30 am||Break||Break-in Exhibit Hall/Scan for CME|
10:30 am – 12:00 pm
4. International Hallux Valgus Symposium
5. You CAN Handle the Truth: Medical Legal Discussion
6. Can You Handle the Infection?
7. How to Handle the Ankle Instabilities
12:00 – 2:00 pm
||Break||Lunch in Exhibit Hall|
|2:00 – 3:30 pm||Educational Programs||8. International Sports Medicine Symposium
9. Taming the Tendon: Tendon Transfer Techniques
10. Cavus Foot: Beyond the Familiar Treatment Algorithm
11. Stand Out or Fit In?: “I Might Be a Minority But Science is Not Democracy!”
12. Military Session
|3:30 – 4:00 pm||Break||Break-in Exhibit Hall/Scan for CME|
|4:00 – 6:00 pm||Educational Programs||13. Hot Topics in Foot and Ankle Surgery: The Cost of Effectiveness and the Effectiveness of Cost
14. Next Level Ankle Fracture
15. Limb Salvage Rodeo!
|2:00 – 6:00 pm||Workshops||16. Minimally Invasive Surgery Workshop (Cadaver)
17. Medial and Lateral Ankle Ligament Instability Workshop (Cadaver)
|5:15 pm||Event||Resident and Student Networking (by invitation)|
|6:15 pm||Event||The Premier Connection (Opening Reception)|
Note: Schedule may be subject to change.