How to Register
- Define your registration type and read the content below (most people will be able to register completely online)
- IF you fall into a category where you CANNOT register online:
- Download and fill out the PDF registration form.
- Upload the registration form and any required documentation.
- Submit to ACFAS.
- Submit Payment – Once your registration form is received, we will review and send a payment link to process your registration. You will have 14 days to submit payment in full. After 14 days, your ACFAS 2022 registration will be automatically cancelled.
Looking to register for the ACFAS 2022 virtual option?
Information on the ACFAS 2022 digital package is coming soon!
- Cancellation Policy
- The cancellation Policy Deadline is January 31, 2022.
- Cancellation–All cancellations for the annual conference must be received in writing, via e-mail, fax, or mail. ACFAS incurs significant expenses prior to the event, so to minimize losses it is necessary that we maintain the following refund and cancellation policy:
- Requests received by Jan. 31, 2022; a full refund will be provided for all cancellations, less a $100 administrative fee. After January 31, 2022: no refunds will be provided. Exceptions will be considered for extenuating circumstances only, such as medical issues or a death in the family.
- An alternate attendee from the same organization may be substituted at any time prior to the conference start with no penalty. However, if the original attendee is an active member and the alternate is not, the difference in member/non-member rate must be paid at the time of substitution.
- Once a registration is made, it is considered final. Refunds will not be granted for no-shows or for Annual Conference workshop fees.
- Attendees with Special Needs/Kosher Meal Requests If you have special needs addressed by the Americans with Disabilities Act, or special dietary needs, notify the ACFAS at the time you register. Phone: 800.421.2237; e-mail: email@example.com. Kosher lunches will not be available unless requested by Jan. 31, 2022.
The Fine Print