Register online for ACFAS 2023!
New this year, all events being held at ACFAS 2023, can be registered for at the same time. This includes main conference registration, as well as any optional pre-conference workshops.
- Cancellation Policy
- The cancellation Policy Deadline is January 20, 2023.
- Cancellation–All cancellations for the annual conference must be received in writing, via e-mail, fax, or mail. ACFAS incurs significant expenses prior to the event, so to minimize losses it is necessary that we maintain the following refund and cancellation policy:
- Requests received by Jan. 20, 2023; a full refund will be provided for all cancellations, less a $100 administrative fee. After January 20, 2023: no refunds will be provided. Exceptions will be considered for extenuating circumstances only, such as medical issues or a death in the family.
- An alternate attendee from the same organization may be substituted at any time prior to the conference start with no penalty. However, if the original attendee is an active member and the alternate is not, the difference in member/non-member rate must be paid at the time of substitution.
- Once a registration is made, it is considered final. Refunds will not be granted for no-shows or for Annual Conference workshop fees.
- Attendees with Special Needs/Kosher Meal Requests If you have special needs addressed by the Americans with Disabilities Act, or special dietary needs, notify the ACFAS at the time you register. Phone: 800.421.2237; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Kosher lunches will not be available unless requested by Jan. 20, 2023.
The Fine Print