PREMIUM SPACE (see blue booth space on floor plan): add an additional 6% to the fees listed.
Booths shown are 10' deep x 10' wide. Islands (minimum) are 20' deep x 20' wide.
- Inline booths have only one side exposed to an aisle and are generally arranged in a series along a straight line.
- A Corner booth is an end booth exposed on two sides.
- End-Cap booths are not available.
STRUCTURAL HEIGHT RESTRICTIONS
- Inline Booths: Maximum 8’ back and 3’ sides
- Island Booths: Maximum 16’
Booth set up and contents may not obscure the view of surrounding exhibitors’ booth space.
2022 Hanging Sign Maximum: 20’ Floor to Top of Sign
All Island Booth layouts and structures must be approved by ACFAS before booths can be installed. Submit your floor plan specifications for approval no later than December 10, 2021 to Maggie Hjelm at hjelm@ACFAS.org.
Booth presentations must comply with Rules & Regulations #18.
Stand out even more with attendees by sponsoring one of the many opportunities available in 2023.